Fresno is a city of California with an estimated population of 520,159. This total amount of population makes it the fifth largest city in California. Fresno has become culturally rich area because of the accommodation of different nationalities and set of traditions. This makes its people unique and mosaic piece. There are so many places in Fresno which you want to visit if you are going there or you already there and exploring the places. If you are a food lover you will love to discover places which have been there for ages which are unique and provides you with the best food or if you enjoy drinking so you would be going to bars. Here are some trending bars and restaurants which you might want to go.
- Classic Billiards LLC located in Western Village Shopping provides you beer and wine in an affordable range. This place also has a pool hall and wide place for sitting. It is open from 2:00 pm to 2:00 am from Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 2:00 for Saturday and Sunday.
- Another place where you could have a large variety of beers is Spokeasy Public House. This palace has a large variety of beers and a very friendly staff. Beers keep on changing throughout days so you could sip different beers on every visit. It is located in 1472 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno CA. Its opening hours are 3:00 pm-12:00 am except Sunday. On Sundays it opens at 2 pm and closes at 9 pm.
- Little Leaf Bar offers you not only beer or wine but a whole menu of food as well. Their food is so good within a moderate price range. If you are going there you do not have to worry about money because you will still be left with some dollars. This place is really enjoyable if you are with your friends. Its timing is 5 pm to 10 pm from Monday to Saturday. It remains closed on Sundays.
- If you like red beer then Red Wave Inn is the best place in town for you. They have the best red beer and the food is delicious too. Prices are very affordable and bar attenders are also nice and friendly. It is good for people in groups, plays music and the place gives you free Wi-Fi. And if you want to enjoy yourself prepare your mind for a late night show. What else you can expect. It is at 2375 E Shaw Ave Fresno; CA. timings are from 11 am to 1 am and closed on Sundays.
- Goldstein’s Mortuary& Delicatessen is a place for hipsters. Different bands play live music for the people and this place has a really nice beer. This place honestly a gem. They provide good customer service. Friday and Saturdays are the best days to visit this place.
If you are a food lover and want to try different foods then these places will give your taste buds a little shake.
- Sam’s Italian Deli and Market is best place in Fresno. This place offers two cuisines: Italian and Delicatessen. They also have a large variety in their menu which is very reasonable in price.
- Dog House Grill is one of the best places in town if you are visiting with family. They have a good variety on menu. Their service is very quick and a very spacious place. Definitely a place to visit again.
- The Cheesecake Factory offers you American, Italian, Mexican and Gluten Free cuisines. This place is good for family as well. Price range is average. There are meals that are expensive and meals that are average too.
- If you are looking for a place which is not too big but has the best food then Café Via is the best place. Food is really delicious here offering you Italian and Gluten Free Cuisine. This café is open for Lunch and Dinner. Atmosphere is good to enjoy food.
There are so many places out which above mentioned are places which have the best food and sitting arrangements and which are certified for their excellences.